You Are Reading

OUGD401 // Publication // Final Newspaper Print

Photographs I took of my final newspaper printed. I am really happy with the final result. The colours came out great and the bleed didn't run through to the other side, which is what I had initial doubts over.

Again, Newspaper club have let me achieve really professional standard products to make my publication come to life in newspaper form. They also sent me an extra copy for the price of one so i can't really complain about that.









(click thumbnails to enlarge and scroll through)

























































































Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.