You Are Reading

100 Things // Catergorise & Communicate // Signage and Wayfinding

i'm researching into some signage and way-finding because i am considering to make this as part of my 10 products. This would run through the same theme as my posters, postcards and bag and would be relevant to what i want to represent which is the various section of the 'Native American' museum exhibition...


1st and 2nd Floor










Source // HKXXX






Source // SELECTISM











Looking back on these, my aim is to keep the message simple but also aesthetically pleasing. I want to tie it in with the theme of my other products but don't want it to be over elaborate, keeping to the main point of the design. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.